LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- The Little Rock Zoo is excited to launch a brand new, interactive distance learning opportunity for K-8th grade students and I would greatly appreciate any assistance that you can provide with spreading the word.
Whether in the classroom or at home, these interactive programs are affordable, educational and entertaining! Teachers with students in K-8th grade can select from a number of fun topics that align with learning standards. Let's bring the Little Rock Zoo to you!
Formats (each includes time for questions and can be setup to work with students in the classroom, learning from home or a combination):
- 30 Minute Interactive
- $79/classroom for K - 8th Grade
- 45 Minute Interactive
- $99-119/classroom for 1st - 8th Grade
- 45 Minute Assembly
- $89/classroom for large gatherings of 1st - 8th grade groups
- Amazing Adaptations – K-2 grade
- Meet the Locals – K-5th grade
- Fantastic Food Webs – 3rd-5th grade
- Expedition Earth – 3rd-5th grade
- Wild Behavior – 6th-8th grade
- The “Ick” Factor – 6th-8th grade
For descriptions, learning standards and further details, check out this info page with the Little Rock Zoo.